Ruby Back-End Developer (relocation)
- Scalors GmbH
- Тип занятости
- полная занятость
- оплата оговаривается отдельно
Scalors GmbH is an IT out-staffing partner with a headquarter in Germany and development centers in Lisbon and Kiev. On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Ruby Back-End Developer who is willing to join the team in Hamburg, Germany.
AS ESSENTIAL MEMBER OF THE TEAM YOU WILL:
- Discuss software architecture and API design on a very intense level;
- Be responsible as lead developer for multiple projects in various areas;
- Use your skills and knowledge to extend and support existing projects;
- Dig deep into RESTful API design.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- You eat Webservice APIs such as REST and SOAP for breakfast;
- You rate yourself as a highly experienced Ruby (not exclusively Rails) developer;
- You heard about Sinatra and it is more than a legendary singer to you;
- You like to represent data as JSON or XML;
- You don’t think ER-models are old school, rather they still kick ass in an increasingly document-oriented database world;
- You’re thankful for Lucene as it is the engine which powers your Elasticsearch or Solr search servers;
- You are familiar with so-called modern development processes like Scrum, CI, TDD and the corresponding tools;
- Your English is good enough to read, write and discuss tasks within an international team.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- You once wrote a blog with Django and discovered that the Admin interface was there for free. You were in love. Years later you still share the love when looking at migrations, rest_framework & channels. It’s just the perfect relationship.
- Testing isn’t just a nice-to-have for you, it’s a must.
- You want to take responsibility & ownership for the products and software you produce.
- You have a deep technical understanding of web technologies, responsive design and RESTful services.
- You have worked on a large Python code base before.
- You insist on documenting your APIs.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- The exciting working environment of a next-generation digital consultancy and company builder;
- Variety and responsibility;
- A dynamic and motivated team;
- Flexible working times;
- Relocation support.
Our client is a startup builder and digital consultant, who is specialized in transferring clients’ strengths into the digital era and develop new business models together. In order to do so, your task will be to bring these ideas to life. You lay out the foundation of game changing products and services for our clients and startups. You’re going to become part of a team with highly motivated developers, designers and product managers.